1. Allow adult men and women to participate in football and cheerleading on a semi-professional level.
2. Provide the opportunity to play and cheer in an organized and supervised environment where emphasis is placed on total participation and good sportsmanship.
3. Create a family oriented, youth friendly organization.
4. Work within the guidelines set forth by the Northeastern Football Alliance (NFA).
5. Work to perpetuate the program as a self-supporting, self-administering non-profit organization